Monday, July 21, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend

We enjoyed a whirlwind weekend last weekend...

It began with 'back to school' clothes shopping for peanut. I really can't believe I just typed those words.... school!  And to which Reagan reminded me, "Mommy, it's not really back to school for me since I've never even been to school!"  Leave it to her to set the record straight. :)

She is in a phase right now where she will only wear dresses... the fits, tears, drama-induced theatrics when I try to pull out Capri's or shorts just isn't worth my time. So we found some really cute (super on sale!) dresses for school.  And yes, I bribed good behavior with Orange Leaf. 








We woke up Saturday morning to sun and cooler temps so we decided to check out Adventure Bay. We ran into the neighbor girls there, much to Rea's delight.








Daddy was on babysitting duty Saturday night as I headed out with my girls... bacon bowl and dinner at Eatery A.  Both topped my must-do list!














Sunday!  The big day- Annette's sister, Kelli, was getting married!!  It was the perfect day- sun, breeze, a gorgeous setting on a quaint lil pond... so happy for them and blessed to be a part of their special day!  Rea danced her little heart out on the dance floor and promptly fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Congrats Jon and Kelli!
































































Sneaking mnm's....





Getting groovy on the dance floor...





Life size Jenga....she loved it!
Psst... a new project for Grandpa Scott?!






Last hug of the night....she loves her Nette and Davy!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: