Saturday, June 4, 2016

First day of Summer Vacation

I took the day off so Reagan and I could enjoy the first day of summer vacation...

And Reagan promptly wakes up with an ear infection. We spent the early a.m. visiting the Dr. only to learn both her tubes are out and one ear was infected. Referral to ENT in our future...oh the joys!  The positives, no fever and she was cleared by the Doc for a fun-filled day!

She grew.... 4 ft!



Happy National Donut day!  Donuts always help medicine taste better...



We met one of Rea's friends at Adventureland- fun times!









Rea has been asking all year to go to Build-a-Bear.  We told her if she earned good grades and passed all her assessments, she could earn a trip.  Hooray!

I think Daddy had an influence on this trip.... Star Wars!
















And the finale of the perfect day... a trip to my favorite cupcake shop.  This one was all me, Rea was just along for the ride!




Happy Summer!

No comments: