Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Part 2

Christmas part 2-
First up- annual girls Christmas!

This year we involved the Little's and had fun opening gifts, catching up and enjoying the set up my dear friend Adrian put on! Hostess with the mostess for sure!

These girls have been with me through thick and thin- in the past, possibly in the future- distance may put some time between our visits, but we always pick right back up where we left off!

So very thankful for these friendships in my life.

Rea adores her friend Jules!




The finale- these cupcakes are pure Christmas magic!



Annual baking day!

Rea and I had fun doing some Christmas baking... rolo wreaths are her favorite, along with gingerbread boys (Rea says, and gingerbread girls too!)  and I tried a new recipe this year with white chocolate chips/peanut butter. Sugar cookies and brownies to come...Yum!

Christmas baking in pj's- it's the best!










My new Christmas present! Thanks Adrian!


She was a master with the rolling pin.



I think we need more flour.



Christmas eve is on the horizon...we are getting ready to say farewell to Elfie and hello to Santa's visit!

No comments: