Thursday, October 18, 2012

Toddler Times... Reign of Terror Edition

I can count on one hand the number of times Rea has acted out to the point where I considered if I had spawned the demon child.  Oh I can hear you all gasping "not sweet baby girl Reagan!"

Seriously, it's not often but there have been times when I have looked at her in all her toddler tantrum glory and thought, 'Well what do I do with this?'

Tonight was one of those nights and I need to remind myself, 10 times out of 10, the poor girl just needs sleep. It's been a really crazy week for her and I forget that... the toddler reign of terror came out in full force tonight and instead of the multiple time-outs that just weren't going to sink in, I scooped her up, got her ready for bed and she was snoring within 5 minutes of rocking... and I think before the sun went down?!

This post is mainly for my own sanity to remind myself that when all things go crazy, it's time to be lazy... lazy meaning bedtime!

I snapped a quick pic in between the throwing toys and stepping on her books and she sure does look adorable, huh?  Makes me forget there even is such a thing as a toddler tantrum. 



 
 

No comments: