Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun in the Sun

We had grand plans to check out Adventure Bay this week, that is...until I got rear-ended on my way to pick up Reagan after work.  Very scary indeed but at least it wasn't my fault, the other party had insurance, and no one was hurt.  Thankful things didn't turn out worse.

So... we switched nights and enjoyed the sun, water and a few rides during a quiet week night at Adventureland. One of the things I love about having a pass, that I've probably said before, we don't have to do everything at one time.  We swam first and Reagan loved being back at Adventure Bay... then checked out a few kiddie rides, picked up some mini donuts, and called it a night.
























The carousel is a must~




Beautiful night! And the geese had babies- so cute!

No comments: