Tuesday, June 16, 2009

20 Weeks, 2 Days and counting...

Well I can't believe it but it's finally here- the halfway mark! Actually, 2 days past the halfway mark and it feels great!
We're so blessed to have made it this far with Lil P and I'm feeling pretty good. Is it possible to go through a nesting phase already? This week we are getting ready for the big garage sale in our development and it feels so good to purge!
Lil P is measuring the length of a banana and according to our ultrasound last Friday, is 16 ounces! So if that is a sign of things to come, I'm already scared for labor!!
We have a Dr. appt. tomorrow and I will inquire about doing another u/s. In the meantime, my neighbor (who teaches u/s for a living) has graciously invited me to be a study for her students if the need arises so I feel like we have some options. Only time will tell!

No comments: