Tuesday, June 23, 2009

21 Weeks, 2 Days and counting...

It's time for me to cut up the credit cards, hide the savings account, ban myself from shopping malls...

*Drumroll*

After our ultrasound this morning, it's official. We're TEAM PINK!
Baby (I have to get used to saying 'she!') was very cooperative and we got the money shot we needed! We're so happy to be blessed with a healthy baby girl! She kept trying to touch her toes and kept holding her hand up to her mouth (practicing talking on her cell phone already- Lord help me!). It was adorable!
Here is my 21 week belly shot- and yes, there is only ONE baby in there!

We got a cd of pictures so I'll try to upload and post some later this week... in the meantime, I'm off to shop for all things pink on Ebay!

1 comment:

Iowa Sunshine said...

YAYYY!!! I'm so happy for you -- go team PINK :). Love the belly shot, too. Congrats, again.