Tuesday, June 30, 2009

22 Weeks, 2 Days and counting...

Today I am 22 weeks, 2 days and counting...Lil P is measuring the size of a spaghetti squash. Well actually since she is measuring a week ahead, picture a really big squash!

I've been experiencing some pains while exercising this week (okay I call it exercising but it's really a mild 15 minute walk on my breaks at work). I called and talked to the nurse- the walks are on hold until she can talk to the Dr. I'm sure everything is fine and that it's just normal pregnancy aches and pains. Who would have thought that moi would ever be disappointed about not being able to exercise??

I can definitely feel her moving bright and early in the morning and usually late afternoon. She loves when I play music on my belly and I can't wait for Andy to be able to feel her movements too! Here are a couple pics from the u/s last week:
3 lines= girl!


This is my 22 week bellly shot- I've noticed a nice new layer on my back too- don't think I can come up with an excuse for that. :)
Until next week! xo

No comments: