Monday, June 29, 2009

Pleasantly surprised...

So after grilling all my friends, perusing 'Baby Bargains' and still feeling helplessly lost...I headed to Babies R Us today after work, ready to finally test out the car seats and check out the strollers.

I must admit- I did look like a deer in headlights. At first. Then one of the associates came over and squelched all my fears. She went through the various car seats/strollers and even brought them out to my car to see which fit best. She was young and I probably misjudged her (okay I misjudged her based on her age) but she turned out to be such a great help, patiently answered all my annoying questions and assured me I wasn't going to go crazy deciding on the perfect stroller system. I finally settled on a travel system and was lucky enough it even fit in my backseat!

Once I got home, I called the store and raved about the associate to the manager. It's not often you get that kind of service. And she assured me, she would be recognized for it. Score one for Babies R Us!

No comments: