Monday, September 8, 2008

How time flies when you're having fun....

From the first day of grad school when I came home in tears and asked my husband, 'How am I ever going to do this?' he has told me that when I'm done, he'll throw the biggest, baddest party to help me celebrate. And last Saturday night, that is exactly what he did!

Andy has been planning this party for months and managed to get all my wonderful friends and family together for a night of food, drinks, laughing and um...maybe a little dancing? And hey, nothing says a good party like having the cops stop by! But lucky for us, the officer was very friendly- I think he would have stayed had he not been on duty!

Here are a few pics out of over 200 we took that night- enjoy! And to all my amazing friends and family, thank you for helping me celebrate! And many thanks to my loving, supportive husband for putting it all together!

The calm before the storm:

Scrumptious cake made by a family friend-



Me and my parents-

*Gasp* A new COACH bag??

The one and only from my hubby!!





My girls!!












My boys!!




Dance party 2008!!
The day after...




No comments: