Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Schmirthday

It's that time of year again...when the gray hairs multiply, the wrinkles pop up and the aches and pains don't go away. Another year on the books!

Andy and I had a rare treat this year for my birthday- date night! Thanks to G&G W. for watching peanut over night while Andy and I enjoyed adult conversation that did not include: sippy cups, blankies or 'wanna read Brown Bear for the 50th time?' Don't get me wrong, we did miss peanut but sometimes date night must prevail. :)

Getting ready to hit the town~
Saturday night we gathered the Wallace clan at our house for yummy appetizers, pizza and cake! We had a great time relaxing and the cousins enjoyed their play time as well!

Jack was anticipating the frosting (hence the spoon headed for the cake) just as I was!



"Cheese!"



What a great way to celebrate another year young. I'm so thankful for the blessings in my life!

No comments: