Monday, July 11, 2011

Recent Developments

Evidently, peanut's itty bitty toe toes have been growing... and promptly grew over the top of her sandals I had deemed sandals that would last her all season.  Experienced mother's everywhere are shaking their heads at me, 'Oh silly- don't you know toddler feet grow by the week?'

So I found some cute toddler shoes on a great sale and peanut loved them.  Okay, really she loved the box- but didn't have any complaints about the new shoes either.

"New shoes?!"

"New shoes!"







"Ta da!"



Little peanut= Little mermaid~





On Saturday we celebrated Gramma W.'s birthday! 

Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!


Especially with cousins!



Mama bear and baby bear~

Loves papa!



It was soooo hot out. Seriously hot.  If I could have fit in this fountain, I would have joined peanut.





I hope when peanut is 16 I can take a picture just like this one.  She is going to have her daddy's musical talents for sure.


And finally... from this:



To this:


After fighting the high chair, I just decided someone was ready for her big girl Tinkerbell chair. She loved it!


Vacancy:
Anyone need a high chair?

No comments: