Sunday, February 24, 2013

Firsts

Reagan had her first 'friend' sleepover last night...

I have to admit, as a mom to an only child, I had a small fear that she would not want to share her toys, wouldn't want to take turns, wouldn't want to share me, but my fears were unfounded.  She and her bestie had a great time! 

I love that we have made her bedroom more 'toddler friendly'- they had a blast playing in it and as I eavesdropped, I could hear fun stories of make-believe being played out, with each girl asking, 'Do you want a turn now?' 

We baked cookies and filled our tummies, we popped popcorn and watched a movie, we played music and danced to get the sillies out, and both girls were snoring by 10:00 p.m.  I see this as the first of many successful sleepovers in Rea's future. 

And the day after? Excuse me while I go nap....




Let's make cookies!










Taking a quick break to catch up on Sofia:



 Dance party time:







Snug as a bug in a rug



We survived!  Breakfast time....



No comments: