Saturday, March 1, 2014

Let's Cook!

We had such a fun Saturday planned hosting our out-of-town girlfriends for a girl's lunch however, Mother Nature just had to intervene.  I knew Reagan would be upset that she wouldn't be able to spend the day playing with Jules so when I found out about a cooking class for toddlers I jumped at the chance to sign her up.

This may be the best kept lil secret because I didn't even see it posted online but Williams-Sonoma offers a free Junior Chef cooking class Saturday mornings- they limit the class size, which is nice, and most of the other kiddos were around Rea's age. The other perk is that parents get 10% off all purchases that day. They also happened to be testing out a new coffee maker so this mama enjoyed LOTS of coffee. In fact, I'm still jittery.

I also surprised Rea with a breakfast outing, a rare treat that she LOVES, and we burned some calories at play land. The perfect Saturday spent with my toddler when other fun plans fall through.






So excited to cook!













Pouring...






Mixing...







Sifting...









Finished product:





Adding whipped topping...






And since we were so close, we had to make a stop at our favorite cupcake shop- Scratch!!



Happy Saturday!

No comments: