Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st day of Preschool

Today was the day... Reagan's first day of preschool! 

I had my meltdown the night before (how have four years flown by already?) so I was actually feeling pretty good today. Plus it helped to see how excited Rea was to go to school and meet her teacher. 

We let her pick her breakfast of choice (toast with grapes) and her lunch (McDonald's of course) and she kept asking every hour on the hour, "Is it time to go to school yet?"

When I took her picture holding her sign we made she said, "I'm a smidge nervous but a lot excited!"

I loved hearing her stories after we picked her up... she loved the silly sand and play dough fun, had a blueberry muffin and milk for snack, liked story time but couldn't remember the name of the book and really liked her teacher! 

And naturally we had to end the day with a stop at Menchie's to which Rea stated, "Mommy this could be a tradition!"  Well played toddler....

 A very successful first day!

















































Here's to a great school year!

No comments: