Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter fun continued...

As we continue with Easter mode... Reagan had so much fun with an Easter egg hunt and craft project at daycare!

It's hard for me to process the fact that Reagan won't be at daycare next year.  Full on Kindergarten mode will commence at the end of August.  She has been with her daycare provider (and good family friend!) since she was 9 months old. I know she will love going to school and will do great...but these milestones make me wish I could stop time for just a bit.







Reagan LOVES getting mail and every day we check the mailbox, she asks..."Mommy, anything for me?"  Today she was giddy with excitement to see a big ol Easter package waiting for her.  Thanks G&G K. for her Easter goodies!


She loves her new baby chick that peeps!



No comments: