Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last day of preschool

I'm trying not to do the ugly cry... one year of preschool already done. I'm thinking about how fast this past school year went.  And if I think this year went fast, high school is going to be a slap in the face.  I know you can't slow down time but trying to remember to be in the moment... a clean house can wait, laundry can wait... making time for memories is what I need to remember.

Here is how our morning started. I got down her favorite dinosaur sippy cup (with straw, just how she likes it) for Rea's orange juice.  She gave me a cute little laugh, like, 'Oh mom you're so funny.'  And then she promptly announced that Kindergartners drink out of coffee cups.




*Insert sob here*

Next step was a much needed haircut that I soon realized made her look years older... 



*insert sob here*

I thought I was going to handle this 'preschool is over' thing much better than the day seemed to be going. Then she looked so cute and grown up for last day of school pics!





*insert sob here*

We then attended her preschool party and it was so fun to see her in her class with all her friends. They danced and sang, recited nursery rhymes and then got the coolest binders from her teacher filled with all of her work throughout the year. She couldn't wait to get home and show it to us.





Preschool has been a very good year for her and I'm so excited to see what the next school year holds... we are so proud of you Reagan!  Happy last day of preschool!

No comments: