Sunday, February 7, 2016

Milestone

I usually don't get too stressed about big birthdays...but I also hadn't had the opportunity to turn 40 yet. As I looked back over the years while my 40th birthday was fast approaching, it warmed my heart to think of all the supportive family and wonderful friendships that have formed over my lifetime.

I definitely couldn't do the day to day grind without every single person who is in my life today. From the girl time, to the family time, to the mommy time to getting to spend every day with my best friend time, I'm one lucky girl. And I never want to take that for granted.

I was definitely spoiled this year- my parents drove down a couple weeks ago to help start off the festivities while the weather was still nice.  We hosted my family birthday party for Andy's side on Friday night and Andy hosted my friend party last night!  In between, Rea and I were pampered with mani's and pedi's from Daddy and then my dear besties threw a soiree with a makeup artist so I could pretend I didn't look 40 for a night!  Lots of laughs, memories made and the best thing of all- a warmed heart full of love and joy.

I'm thinking it's a great time to be 40 and so thankful to have God's love through it all.



 A little slice of Heaven.... thanks Mama!



I love these kiddos...



Mommy/daughter time...



A fun night out celebrating!








Here's to many more birthdays surrounded by family and friends.

No comments: