Friday, June 3, 2016

Last day of Kindergarten

I really wasn't expecting the last day of Kindergarten to be so emotional but I have to admit, I was.  I think about how far Rea has come, not only in her knowledge base but in her friendships and interacting with all the awesome staff at her school.

I was lucky to enjoy lunch with Reagan on her last day and it was so fun listening to kindy conversations and seeing how the staff treat Reagan and are so happy to see her.  It melts my heart to know that when we can't be with her all day every day, she is in good hands.

She finished the year with great grades, ever lasting friendships and the promise of sweet summer memories. We are so proud of her and the hard work she has done this past year. Can't wait to see what First grade brings!

Last day!






Oh how time flies!




She had the BEST teacher!




Lunch with good friends:








Time to celebrate!







And with that, here comes summer!  Enjoy everyone!

No comments: