Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Making the most of those summer days...

10 days left of summer vacay... I know I say it every year but this summer went by FAST. I blinked and it was gone.

Rea completed Art camp- she did a layered painting, a charcoal drawing and a self portrait. Oh what fun she had.



She has been loving trips to Aland with her daycare squad... oh the smiles!!



Rea and I participated in a 1 mile donut run... funny what I'll do for a glazed donut. We worked up a sweat and then cooled off in the pool.




We did it!

After the race Reagan said, 'Mom my chest hurts from running...oh yeah and I feel skinnier!' Oh the laughs with this one...




We took advantage of a Sunday afternoon without plans and beautiful weather to play at our favorite park...








Cheering on her cousin and friends at the softball fields while hanging with her Papa:




I'm living out my dessert bucket list with two trips to two different cupcake shops!

Molly's:




And Creme'...


Life is short. Eat dessert first...

Hope everyone is enjoying these last few days of summer!

No comments: