Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Firsts...

New Outlet mall visit-

We had some spare time last weekend so Rea and I headed to the new outlet mall.  Despite 2 different toy stores, I was proud of Rea that she didn't ask for a toy.  She did, however, ask for a book at the book store, and I was happy to oblige!  I think she's a reader like her Mama. :)

We looked around and she declared, "Mom this is a mall for teenagers. Not 8 year olds!"  I had to agree with her. She loved the fireplace but we probably won't be too tempted to go back every weekend, which is probably a good thing!



Reagan's first hockey game!

Andy surprised us with tickets to the Iowa Wild game last weekend.  Great timing as the 4th grade class from Rea's school sang the National Anthem.  We had fun 'making noise' every time the 'make some noise' sign popped up, eating popcorn and cotton candy and watching the Iowa Wild win!

Matching shirts for the game.
#momlife
#kidlife

*Made adorably by my friend Jess at Gia Rose Designs













Her first school pic of 2nd grade-


Her first turkey hat (and hopefully her last)-
Yes she talked me into it. No I'm not proud of it. Yes she'll get some laughs on turkey day.



Hope everyone is having a great November!

No comments: