Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Part 1

Christmas up north- a first this year as we didn't have to worry about the weather for holiday travel. Roads were clear and sun was shining!  

Reagan loves spending quality time with her grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles... it's always a blessing to have a full belly, so many laughs and a full heart at Christmas. I cherish these family memories every year and the traditions from my own childhood passed down to Reagan. 

Goofing around with Grandpa-



Making perculator punch with Grandma-









Family pic in front of the tree:




Cousin time!







Present time!









Fun time with new games-




Me and my Mama-
There are no words to describe how thankful I am for her love and guidance- her love shines bright for her family and I know I can always count on her.  



I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

No comments: