Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagged!

A- Attached or Single: Wonderfully attached! Our one year anniv. is coming up!
B- Best Friends: Andy, my mom, Alyce, Adrian, Annette, Jen, B....I'm so lucky to have so many amazing family and friends in my life!
C- Cake or Pie: Um hello, they're desserts. I'll take both! White cake/White frosting or key lime pie.
D-Day of Choice: Any weekend in the fall- it's my favorite season!
E-Essential Item(s): Coffee, a hug and a good belly laugh from Andy, foundation/mascara
F-Favorite Type of Music: Anything Hip-hop, dance, or anything on 106.3FM
I-Indulgences: Desserts, a good glass of wine, a mani or pedi, shopping!
J-January or July: One is too cold and one is too hot! :)
K-Kids: None yet but trying!
L-Last movie: Dan In Real Life- it was good!
M-Marriage Date: May 5, 2007- woohoo!
N-Number of Siblings: 1 older brother and 2 younger step-sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples- especially dipped in caramel!
P-Phobias or Fears: Spiders, not being in control of a situation, death of loved ones
Q-Quotes: "Do work." -BB
R-Reasons to Smile: Being with my family and friends, graduating with my Masters, having a good job that pays the bills.
S-Season: Fall - I love turtlenecks and jeans!
T-Tag: Jen Larsen
U-Unknown Fact About Me: ?? It's still unknown to me too!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I was raised 'country'- give me any kind of meat! :)
W-Worst Habit: According to my husband, 'leaving newspapers and magazines on the couch.' Personally, I would say credit cards.
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, in fact I'm ready for one in the next year or so!
Y-Your Favorite Food: Any dessert from my mom, any kind of pizza, any type of candy
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: