Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time Flies...

...when there's a newborn in the house! I can't believe Reagan is over a week old already!

I must admit I'm slowly getting used to the multiple middle-of-the-night feedings... my baby loves to eat! And no, the pacifier trick doesn't work on her. She's too smart! She also loves her 'tummy time' and will only sleep in her pappasan chair. Who knew she would detest the bassinet so much?!

The only reason I am calm right now is because my mom (aka Super Grandma) has been here helping us out all week. But that deserves a post all on its own! I don't know what we would do without her. Well I do know. Cry.

Reagan's one week appt. went great this week- she is slowly gaining back the weight she lost while being in the hospital and her jaundice is going away too. So thankful for a healthy update!
Here are some pics from the past couple of days~

Enjoying tummy time: Reagan and mommy:

Zonked out on grandma's arm:

Reagan is one week old:

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ro and Andy,

Reagan is so beautiful!!!
Andy she looks just like you when you were born. Absolutely precious!!!!

Love you all Aunt Amy

Lauren said...

So Beautiful! I can't wait to see her when I come home in a few weeks. Good job, Mommy Ro!

Chef Stinson Family said...

Aww, look how much my lil P has grown in the last week! I can't wait to hold her next week!!! Kisses baby Reagan - Auntie Adrian Loves you!