Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Recap

What a crazy busy weekend! The first part of May always brings Andy's birthday, our anniversary and Mother's Day!

Friday night:

We headed to Rube's Steakhouse in Waukee for Andy's annual birthday celebration. Who doesn't love a thick slab of meat on the grill with a full salad bar, potatoes and baked beans? We gorged ourselves and had a blast eating our weight in Texas toast laden with liquid butter. Yes, you heard me: Liquid. Butter.





Happy birthday baby!



Saturday night:
We had our families over to celebrate Andy's birthday. It was a great night of laughing and playing with the kiddos and eating pizza and cake. Good thing Reagan was fully recovered so she could play with her cousins!









Mother's Day 2010:
My first mother's day! Andy and peanut surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and sweet cards that made me cry. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband and baby girl to love and cherish!
We spent the day lounging at Steve and Alyce's. Reagan was enamored by her cousins while I again, stuffed my face with grilled hot dogs, chips and dip and none other than lemon pound cake. Hmmm...Weight Watcher's is just a faded memory at this point. Isn't it??




A great weekend! Happy Mother's day! xo

No comments: