Tuesday, June 8, 2010

32 Weeks and growing...

Today baby girl is 32 weeks and growing!

This week brought...grandparents! Since Andy and I were out of town for a work trip, Gramma Wallace graciously agreed to stay with Reagan. They had the best time! And thankfully Reagan was on sabbatical from teething, if only for 2 days. Reagan loved spending time with her grammy and meeting Steve and Alyce's new puppy!

Tomorrow her other grandparents are coming to visit for a few days as Andy and Scotty will be installing our new fence. I see shopping trips with Gramma Kollenkark in our future! Since peanut has met the height requirements on her infant seat, we're in the market for a couple convertible car seats.

This week also brought Reagan reaching out! I was wondering when the day would come and last night- she reached out for me! Nothing feels as good as a 'reach out to her mama.' :)

Here are some pics from the week:
Belly laughs~
See the lone ring?? Uh yeah, she abandoned it in search of greater treasures... and this happened in the 2 seconds I turned away!
Her favorite; carrots!


Her 'Mama! I mean business!' look~


Until next week! xo

No comments: