Thursday, July 22, 2010

Operation: "skinny jeans"

*sigh*

9 months of putting on baby weight... 9 months of trying to take it off. My last 3 lbs of baby weight are. not. budging. So folks, it's time to bring out the big guns~ aka the skinny jeans.

As I was perusing the aisles of Wal-Mart, I found a cheap pair of skinny jeans. And I got mad. I knew they wouldn't fit and wondered why only skinny people got the good deals?! Why do I have to pay $75 for a pair of jeans at *big girl stores that shall remain nameless* when others only have to pay $10?

So I devised my plan. I buy the jeans, hang them on my closet door, try them on once a week until they fit and then do the happy dance. SO easy, right? :)

Not quite. Although I must say they have motivated me enough to exercise every day this week. But did I mention I'm only on week 1? And I'm pretty sure I have to go to week... um, 50 until the jeans fit?

Stay tuned for status updates. I'll either end up using the jeans to make potholders for all my Pillsbury baking or I'll be doing the happy dance. Either way~ it's a win win, right?!


No comments: