Sunday, May 8, 2011

4 Years...

Four years... since I married my best friend. In front of all our family and friends... and have been blessed to spend my life with the best husband a girl could ever wish for.  We decided to spend our anniversary in KC this year as Andy had a work trip.  This has been the routine for the past few years and it's the perfect getaway city for us. We had a great time!


(Yes, I am including a picture of a salad in my blog post so next year I can remember what I must order again.)  Room Service is a glorious thing my friends- it even makes SALAD taste good!  This was the best cobb salad and bread puddin I've ever had.  Include a chick flick on HBO, a chilled soda, and an air conditioned hotel room with a fabulous view of KC- and you have one happy girl!




Anniversary dinner out on the town!


On a recommendation for a great pizza, we hit up Rosati's- and weren't disappointed!  Notice it is JUST as large as a piece of furniture.  The 'family double' was ordered and devoured!

At the game- gorgeous weather!





Happy anniversary honey! xoxo

No comments: