Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Don't sweat the small stuff

Or so they say...

If you know me, you know that all I do is sweat the small stuff. 

Things don't go according to plan?  Nails on a chalkboard I say. So when a few household travesties occurred, coupled with adult flu and toddler flu, my sanity took a nosedive.  Thankfully for me, my parents have 'super hero' radar and headed down south to help us out. 

My mom, peanut and I did some retail therapy while in just a few short hours, my step dad and Andy fixed our money pit.

*Garage door now works (peanut learned a new vocab last week, not toddler friendly)

*New light sensor installed in the garage so we (and by we, I mean I) don't have to worry about breaking my neck trying to reach for the light switch

*New picture hung in the family room

*Favorite light socket above the kitchen sink fixed

*Disposal cleaned out

*New piping fixed under the sink

*NEW SINK!








 


All is well in the W household this week, we're on the mend... no appliances are acting out in defiance, and I'm reminding myself to not sweat the small stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh - got to love when everything happens at once. Glad you guys are having a better week.