Monday, January 23, 2012

Make new friends...

But keep the old...one is silver and the other gold!

I still remember this song they taught us in grade school about making friends. I never pass up the opportunity to make new friends!  You never know how they will enrich your life...

This past Saturday night we accepted a dinner invitation to one of Andy's coworker's house for dinner. We had been saying, 'we need to get together' and I'm so glad we finally connected and set a date.  They have an adorable 9 month old little boy named Zeb, who Rea loved playing with... or should I say, loved testing her 'sharing' skills with. :)

Dinner was an amazing recipe that had us going back for seconds and me needing the recipe... and after we finished off the night with brownie sundaes, we enjoyed watching the kids hang out.  Thanks to the Lumley's for a great night!


Let's play...

 Going in for a smoochie~



 "Um...mom I don't really want to share my blankie..."



 After much prodding by us, she finally relented...




No comments: