Saturday, May 19, 2012

Celebrating 5

5 incredible years since we both declared "I do"... through the up's (welcoming peanut!) and the down's (trying to conceive peanut!) we've been together through it all, side by side, laughing and joking along the way. I'm so lucky to have this journey... with my soul mate.

We celebrated in Kansas City this year- a place we both love to visit.  Even though we both missed peanut, (special thanks to G&G W. for babysitting!) it was the perfect little getaway for us and we, of course, had a blast!

A few pics:

Hitting the road....



Anniversary dinner at Westchase Grille~



The band toasted us with Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight~



Goat cheese appetizer anyone? Yes please!


My first Kobe burger with truffle oil fries~



Cheers!


My first 'authentic' sushi from Sushi House~



At the game!


I love the fountains~


Having a great time!



Already planning next year's trip!

No comments: