Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My mother's day started a little early this year... with an amazing surprise from Andy and Rea!

It's a well known fact that I was still using the flip phone, aka (NOT) smart phone, and was longing for an IPhone to call my very own.  Andy couldn't wait until today and had Rea give it to me last Tuesday, while she said in her sweet toddler voice, "Happy Mother's day mommy!" 

*Warm fuzzies ignite*

Thank you honey for my amazing mother's day present! xo



Mother's day 2012 was a wonderful day. We celebrated with both families and enjoyed an amazing brunch and gorgeous weather.  Thanks to Scott and B for hosting! 










Wishing all the mama's out there a morning to sleep in... dishes already done...laundry neatly put away and lots of snuggles from their kiddos!

No comments: