Friday, June 22, 2012

My 8 year old self would be in hysterics right now.

I splurged and bought a season pass to Adventureland.  My 8 year old self would be high-fiving me and jumping up and down. You only live once right? 

I should say, I bought a season pass to Adventureland and lived to tell about it.

Roller coasters aren't my thing. I'm more a 'mini donut/funnel cake' kinda girl.  However, roller coasters are a favorite thing for my 2 year old. Who has no fear.  She sweet talked me into riding the log ride and my picture on the picture cam was less than favorable.  If you didn't know me, you'd think I had a medical condition,what with all the screaming.

Here's to a summer of fun experiences and great memories with our friends! And hopefully I don't lose my voice permanently with all that screaming.


3 comments:

Rose said...

Wow!!!

She went on the log ride? We are planning a trip to Adventureland this summer but the daily rates are so outrageous that I am looking into a pass too (or maybe for next summer). You'll have to share pics!!

Mrs. W said...

Yes! She loved it and wants to go on everything... I can't do rides so this is going to be challenging! If you get a season pass it comes with free parking so if we go 3 times it pays for itself. :)

Unknown said...

We got a pass too! We went for the first time this weekend and Z loved it...we'll have to meet up out there sometime.