Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday Road Trip

Having a birthday the first week in February, I've learned to be flexible with birthday plans on account of the lovely winter weather.  This year was no different. We had plans to head to Kansas City for a girl's weekend but due to the impending winter storm, changed our plans and headed to the Tanger Outlet instead.

It just so happens there is a local winery nearby which we also decided to check out. I'm so glad we did- It was the perfect cozy place to spend a cold, wintry afternoon. They had delicious wine, yummy appetizers and a warm fireplace. 

I had a great day celebrating and shopping with my girls....makes turning another year older that much more bearable.













I'd like to have this saying in our living room...



Another great road trip with my girls!

1 comment:

Iowa Sunshine said...

i love that sign, too. looks like you had a fun time. you'll make a KC trip this Spring!!