Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend Fun!

What a great weekend!

Saturday morning I was making a new muffin recipe, mashing bananas, when Reagan comes in the kitchen and says, "Ooh mommy, are you making compost? I wanna help!"  I laughed and said, "Compost?" Which she took as me needing education on the importance and process of composting. She was a little disappointed to find out we were only making muffins...







Then, since daddy had a golf tournament that day, we met Nette and Kelli for Rea's first mani/pedi. Honestly she has not been interested in the past but she got excited to see the rest of the girls get their nails done. She did great and the staff was so good with her.














Saturday night was a fun movie night, How to Train Your Dragon 2. Of course she had to wear her Dragon Master cape to the viewing...






Sunday was rain, rain and more rain! We took advantage of the break in storms and headed on a play date with the neighbor boys. Pirate park and Menchie's, the littles were so happy!





























And a special delivery! My coworker was getting rid of a playhouse and it was the perfect size for Rea!

Singing because she's happy...






And finally since I don't have a green thumb and all plants hate me... I was so excited that my (not quite sure of their name? Tiger Lilly's?) pretty flowers bloomed this year!


Happy weekend y'all!

No comments: