Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thankful for wonderful family and making fun memories...

We headed north last weekend to celebrate my step dad's birthday. Happy birthday Scotty!

We also got to meet my niece, Arianna, for the first time!  Two babies in the family makes for lots of baby snuggles (and Rea constantly asking to hold her cousins!).


We enjoyed a delicious supper at a new restaurant in town with a beautiful view of the river...














Posing by Gramma's flowers...





Rea playing with my old Strawberry Shortcake dolls... so glad I kept these! Or I should say, so glad my mom stored them for me.... :)












Water fun!  Someone got a little zealous with the water soaker....






Being silly with daddy...







Cousin love!





Making homemade play dough. So easy!  Use hair conditioner and corn starch, add food coloring. Viola!










I've still got the magic touch!






On Sunday we celebrated Andy's mom's birthday at their house. Another batch of good food and fun with family. Happy birthday Alyce!

Love these two cuties!


Feeling blessed and thankful for all our family and time spent together.

No comments: