Sunday, August 3, 2014

She's growing up...

We've hit some big milestones this weekend... I feel like Reagan is growing up overnight!

Buckling herself in:
We've worked for weeks on this and finally, this weekend, it 'clicked.'

She figured out how to use both hands and buckle herself in. This was on my 'worry' list for fall since she'll have transportation, other than Andy and myself, from daycare to school.  I wanted her to be self sufficient and I think we'll be just fine.







Conquering the big kid swing- usually at parks and on her own swing set, she favors the baby swing. No longer as her interest has turned to the big kid swing. And she pumps her legs! She could swing for hours...






Riding her big girl bike! We practiced all Saturday morning and she is really doing a good job pushing those pedals.





I




And the biggest milestone to date....leaving her coveted bunny and blankie at home! Usually they follow us wherever we go but she agreed to leave them at home this weekend.  Much success!

Our baby is growing up... *sniff sniff*

No comments: