Saturday, October 11, 2014

Observation Week

Usually the blinds are closed on the windows of Rea's dance and tumbling classes but last week was Observation Week- where all the parents could squeeze around a tiny window and watch/take pics of their child in action.  We missed dance class observation due to conferences but I was able to snap some pics of tumbling. 

It's funny because dance is what she excels at - she can memorize the routine quickly and do the moves...but it's not her favorite.  Tumbling class is her absolute favorite and is the class that she struggles the most with.  I know she's young and it'll take time to learn the hand stand and cartwheel. I guess I should just be thankful that she loves going and has fun! 


The pic quality isn't the best but I needed a few pics for my memory....




























No comments: