Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday

My thankful list this week...

Lots of pumpkin spice coffee to get me through the work week after being off on vacation.






A chilly forecast that goes perfectly with my new (on sale and with a coupon!) down winter jacket...








A healthy, happy baby girl who was so excited to get back to dance and tumbling classes!












A highly anticipated girl's night out with my besties this weekend!






My doTerra Essential Oils diffuser!  Honestly kids this is my very first August/September/October without a major sinus/ear infection.  I give all the credit to the OnGuard oil I use in my diffuser. I run it daily in our kitchen and I don't care if it is the placebo affect, it's working!









October is my absolute favorite month of the year and I can't wait to experience all the fun things we have planned.  Two girl's night outs planned, Cheer Clinic for Reagan, family pictures, Reagan's first school conference, three friend birthday parties, two pumpkin patch visits, Night Eyes, Reagan's friend and family birthday parties, visiting her classroom on her birthday and Beggar's night!  So much fun to be had! 

Happy October my friends!!









No comments: