Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello November

How is it possible there are only 1 1/2 months left until the end of 2014? I feel like I say it every year, but this year has gone so fast!

We welcomed November with a trip north to celebrate my niece's first birthday. A fun day spent with family!



















We enjoyed a fun night at Reagan's school this past week when the PTO sponsored a 'Mad Scientist.' He was great with the kids and had lots of booms, fizz's and crazy science stuff to keep Rea and her friends entertained. 















Andy and I enjoyed a fun date night with friends while Rea had her first birthday sleepover with her cousin.  We finally got to try the much coveted hot spot, Malo. It did not disappoint.  Best carnitas in the city!







I was able to sneak away yesterday for my annual girls day out with my besties at the HyVee Food and Wine expo.  More food vendors this year, which was great!  I got to sample all my favorites- Scratch, Louie's, Rube's, Gateway, and bonus!  Discovered a fabulous red wine.  A great afternoon with my girls!













And we end the week with our morning spent in pj's working on preschool homework.  I love it because I can actually help!  Once first grade math starts, I'm out.

















Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: