Monday, February 9, 2015

Another birthday on the books...

I just experienced my last birthday in my 30's.... a lot has happened this decade. My wedding, my baby girl, my new job... makes me so appreciate all the amazing family and friends that I have in my life. 

This year, celebrating my birthday was a walk down memory lane...my besties whisked me off to my Alma mater for a night of dining, cocktails, shopping and dancing!  Oh what fun we had!  Our hotel was conveniently sandwiched between a wine shop and my favorite cupcake shop.  We had so much fun exploring the area and it was a much different birthday than when I celebrated my 21st birthday there. Oh how times have changed!
























































Champagne, OJ and a hottub for my birthday breakfast, yes please!





Lunch at a new brewery, 30hop. Such fun!





My first time trying roe and that bowl in the background?  Potatoes that tasted like pure butta. Happy birthday to me.











What a great trip! Looking forward to the next trip back...

My team at work surprised me with balloons and my favorite- butter cream iced cake.











Saturday night we hosted both our families for pizza, the best strawberry cake you ever did taste (thanks Alyce!) and AH-mazing frosted banana bars (thanks Mama!). A nice, relaxing night spent with family was the highlight to end my birthday celebration. 


As I look ahead, I can only hope I'm as blessed in the years to come as I have been in all these years past.

No comments: