Friday, February 13, 2015

Firsts~ Valentine's Day Party

Reagan got to experience her first Valentine's day party at school this year. I was so glad I could take the day off and go with her to help out. I love seeing her in her classroom, around her friends, with her teachers (who are great, btw).

They had fun doing an activity with candy hearts and even more fun eating the candy hearts. Snack was ice cream and cookies, then lots of singing and dancing (her faves!).  She was also very proud that it was her turn to be line leader and weather girl.  After playing outside it was time to go home.

Her favorite part was after we were home and she went through all her valentine's and showed off her valentine box that she made, "Mommy I added glitter because I know you like it!"

What a fun day with my sweet valentine!

All ready for her party!











My cute lunch date...










Working hard...



















Weather girl...










Game time!















"Mom, see how big my cubby is? Take a picture!"











So proud of her valentine box...






A very successful party! Happy Valentine's day!

1 comment:

Iowa Sunshine said...

so cute .... i enjoy seeing kiddies in a classroom party. glad you got to go, too. so, i'm guessing you only like glitter outside of your home? hehe. have a great week.