Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Traditions!

Some annual traditions that I love...

The NICE list!

A friendly visit from Santa's 'scout' elves with an official certificate that Reagan made Santa's 'nice!' list!  She was thrilled!  A huge thank you to neighbors in our 'hood who help Santa deliver these every year.



Bass Pro Santa visit!

So much fun with friends! I think we ran into half of Rea's class- always fun to see classmates outside of school hours. She loved it!





This makes her Santa list every year...



Jolly Holiday Lights!

The best light display around and the funds raised goes to such a great cause. The lines were short and the scenery was beautiful! So many new lights this year- lots of fun!









Christmas cards!

Ready to be sealed and mailed. A tradition I almost didn't take the time to do this year but know I would have regretted it. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail and decided to keep this annual tradition.



Merry Christmas!

No comments: