Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Last day of First grade...Hello summer vacation!

Cue the tears... my baby completed first grade!

She said, 'Mom we had a school assembly today and I cried. I'm going to miss seeing everyone over summer break.'  Broke my heart... so we celebrated and I did the best thing I knew what to do- eat donuts!

We enjoyed a delicious stop at Krispy Kreme, and had a fun crafting afternoon at Glazed Expressions, a trip to Michael's and Target for craft supplies while she's recovering from surgery, dinner at McD's and to finish off the night, her last hip hop class until her recital.









Her fearless leader, the principal...









Her favorite dinner choice...



Earned a pin from dance!


Here's to a successful tube surgery with a quick recovery, and the onset of summer fun!!

No comments: