Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To Scotty, a.k.a. Baldy~ If it's broke, he can fix it. If it's ruined, he can fix it. If it's only thinking about breaking down, he can fix it! From day one, when Scott met my mom- he was always there for me and always has been since. He knows the true meaning of the word 'dad', loving unconditionally. Even though he has two biological daughters, he always makes me feel like his third. He helps anyone at anytime and is truly an inspiration to look up to. Have a great day Baldy and remember:
Chickens DON'T have lips! To Steve-O, the best father-in-law a girl could ask for. Steve has welcomed me with open arms from the first time we met. His kindness and humor shine through and I appreciate all he has done for me and Andy. He is a loving and supportive dad and in turn, has raised a wonderful son. Have a great day Steve-O!

No comments: