Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Red Cross to the rescue?!

So... I thought the Red Cross was supposed to be there to support flood victims?

Well- my brother's family, who will probably lose their home in the 'Floods of '08' found out that they were DENIED aid from the Red Cross. I guess only those that know how to lie or those that know all the right people are entitled to aid from the Red Cross.

This makes me want to call up the CEO and ask for my money back from all the years I've supported this organization.
My brother and his family's only hope now is FEMA since they don't have flood insurance. Thank you for all the continued prayers!

1 comment:

wharman said...

This is Wendy from the American Red Cross. Where is your brother's family?

I would like to look into this incident - if you'll email me at HarmanW@usa.redcross.org with a bit more info I'll follow up.