Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let the festivities begin!

Last night, Adrian, Nette and I got together to celebrate our annual 'girls' Christmas! Adrian hosted and her new house is just beautiful! She had it all decked out...as I knew she would! Nette brought her amazing home-made lasagna, Adrian made her specialty green beans and I of course, was in charge of dessert (I am Linda's daughter- would you expect anything different?) :)

I choose little delicate cakes from 'Let Them Eat Cake' in Valley Junction, which are just fabulous! If you're ever in the mood for amazing cakes, head over there!

After eating, we opened presents which is always a blast- I was spoiled with a couple different bottles of wine, chocolates, gorgeous ring/earring set, Aveda products, an adorable pen/paper set, and some other little trinkets...

It was a great night of food, friendship and laughter! Love to my girls! xo

No comments: