Saturday, December 6, 2008

~Spa Day~

I finally decided enough is enough. I needed to refine how much money I spend on personal grooming- IE, haircuts, highlights...

Bottom Line: I needed to look for a new salon. I love my current one but to be honest, the prices were just too much. Especially now- when cutting back is so important.

Just my luck! The Aveda Institute opened in West Des Moines and I was anxious to give it a try. Not to mention- they have very affordable prices on haircuts and highlights. I have to say- it was a very luxurious, relaxing day of pampering. Just what I needed after battling the flu this week.


My girl, Katie, was phenomenal! Very professional and knowledgeable about the product- I loved my cut and highlights! And the best part: the cheap price tag!




If you're in the area, check out their Web site:
http://avedainstitutedesmoines.com/

No comments: