Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching up with family~

This past weekend, Andy and I traveled to my hometown to catch up with family and share our baby news with my grandma on her 86th birthday! I presented her with a 'great-grandma' birthday card and signed it, 'love, Baby Wallace.' She got the message instantly! It was so sweet to see her reaction. I'm so thankful we could share our good news with her. It was also great to see our Aunt's, Uncle and Cousins- a good weekend to hang with family!

Of course, a baby gift from Grandma Kollenkark was in the works- a must-have Little tot Hawkeye 101 book (sorry Shannon!), a baby blanket that my mom started literally a week after our wedding (love that!), and some adorable Lil Peanut onsies that she had embroidered (I see an outfit for the trip home from the hospital!). Love it all! Thanks mom! Me and grams~ Love you grams!
My nieces showing off their coveted cheek tattoos~
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: