Thursday, May 28, 2009

I live under a rock.

How come I'm always the last to know? About the cool new stuff going on out there in today's society? Um yeah, I'm talking about Craigslist. Whoudathunkit??

That moi, could not only operate a digital camera, but actually POST an item for sale on this 'Craigslist' and have people come to my house to buy it. Genius!

Side note: I just scored $50 tonight selling junk. Now, I know what you're saying- Mrs. W, didn't you just (a few posts ago) get rid of all your junk?

And my answer to you would be yes, but I have a junk magnet somewhere on my body. Junk just sticks to me... and so I realized, some guy named Craig can really help me out. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go around my house with my camera to see what else Craig can help me sell.

Happy selling!

No comments: